Dear friends,

Last April I attended the Mount Holyoke College origami meeting hosted by
Charlene Morrow.

Michael Naughton taught us the Mondrian Cube –a creation of Dave Mitchell.
I fell in love with the cube and could not stop making one after the next !

With permission of Dave Mitchell, I have just published a blog post and
video tutorial showing how to make the Mondrian Cube. Dave Mitchell shared
with me a slightly different way to fold the module so I incorporated his
suggestion in the video.

Here are the links:

Blog post:
The Mondrian Cube –Quiet Elegance and Mathematical Beauty
http://www.origamispirit.com/2015/05/mondrian-cube/

Direct link to the Youtube video tutorial:
https://youtu.be/OyATjAQuZb0

Thank you Michael for teaching us this cube and to Dave for granting
permission to make the video of his lovely creation!

Peace and paper always.

Leyla