http://www.instructables.com/id/Curved-Paper-Folding/  3 steps, posted by
000Christopher: "Hello! In this instructable I will introduce the basics of
curved paper folding. You'll need the following to get started..."

(Ironically for this posting, it is labeled with the Instructables icon for
crafts: a pair of scissors!)

Karen

Karen Reeds, co-ringleader, Princeton Public Library Origami Group.
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, 3rd floor. Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
http://princetonlibrary.org/
karenmre...@gmail.com

Next meeting, Wednesday September 9, 2015