Hi

One day I found a partially unfolded antiprism among my stored models and I
wasn't able to make it stay closed, so I started looking where I could have
found the diagram for it and the only book I could find on the
origamidatabase and other internet searches was John Montroll's "Classic
Polyhedra" a book I can't find anywhere, nobody around me has it. The name
of the model in the book is "Uniform Hexagonal Antiprism".

So I'm not asking for anyone to send me the diagram, just to answer two
simple questions.

1. Does the model have a "fringe" on the side or was I careless with the