I am working on a book for a UK packager and need some help from someone who
is good at designing simple basic figures of cartoon-like characters. The
characters will be folded from printed templates so that all that is
required is that the basic shape of the character ... face, body, ears, feet
etc be in place and that the proportions are reasonably correct. All the
visible areas must come from the same surface of the paper. The use of
multiple sheets and carefully selected cuts is acceptable to the publisher
... though I would like to keep the use of cuts to a minimum. The book is
aimed at children so the designs must be simple and easily folded.

This is a commercial contract and you will be paid for your work. However,
it is ultra-urgent so you must be available to begin immediately.

Please contact me off-list if you are interested.

Dave