On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 6:38 PM, <maureen.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone posted photos from the Convention? I could not attend this year
> and would love to see photos.

You don't say which convention you mean (this is an international list,
after all!) but given the timing I'll assume you mean the OrigamiUSA
convention that just took place in New York, NY.

I haven't seen anyone post any albums, yet, but the OrigamiUSA webmaster -
who is currently at another convention - attempts to corral any linkable
albums on a photo gallery page, which, once the dust settles, should be
reachable from the convention archives page, here:

  https://origamiusa.org/conventions_archives

And, of course, if anyone has any photo albums of the OrigamiUSA event,
please get in touch with the web team via email to <webs...@origamiusa.org>
with details!

Anne