Hi all,

Pacific Ocean Paperfolders  (POP) member (and origami artist extraordinaire)
Jared Needle will be a contestant on a nationally televised competition show
called "Superhuman<http://www.fox.com/superhuman>." There are five contestants
on every show, each contestant possessing a unique, amazing skill. The
contestants are given a challenge, and if they pass, they qualify for a $50,000
award, which is granted to the contestant deemed the favorite of the judges and
studio audience. Jared will be presented with several from among 100 crease
patterns, and will need to identify the models they will fold into. I selected
the 100 models, and Alison Reisel and I produced them - both the folded and
unfolded ones. The episode airs on July 31 at 9:00 PM on Fox. Don't miss it!

Joel