My friends from Origami Mitra (Friends of Origami), led by Milind Kelkar,
made an attempt at folding the ‘World’s Largest Origami Butterfly’. Here is
the description in his own words.

Regards
Ravi Apte

​Quote​
Along with my ‘Origami Mitra, Pune’ team, tried to fold ‘World’s Largest
Origami Butterfly’ yesterday in association with Somaiya College, Mumbai.
We were 20 folders in the team, age ranging from 10 years to 60 years. The
current Guinness Record is of wing size 14’ x 11’. We used 50’ x 50’ paper
for this and folded the butterfly of wing size 48’9” x 26’6”. It was really
difficult to frame it in a camera.
​Unquote