On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Gerardo @neorigami.com <
gera...@neorigami.com> wrote:

> Can you please help me identify the names of these two models and of their
> creators?
>
> I had already asked about this other ...

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26814619_2008432759172692_7649871697482355437_n.jpg?oh=b640eb8c8c3bb7a271e42b934864a09f&oe=5AF9E958

This is indeed one of the butterflies diagrammed in Dokuhon II by Yoshizawa
(p. 24, butterfly A). The title of the page is "Form and Direction: Flower
and Butterfly".

There are multiple pieces diagrammed on this and the following page, three
slightly different butterflies, and one flower that turns into a butterfly.
Given the title, I think at least part of the point of the text below the
diagrams (I am not fully literate in Japanese, this text is beyond my
reading level) is about how a few changed folds and orientation of the
piece can totally change what it looks like.

Anne