Hi guys.

I'm asking here, in Spot the Creator, and some other places. Here are two
very simple models I thought of, that I wouldn't be surprised if someone
had created before:

https://i.giphy.com/media/3o7526cpdsAqOO352E/source.gif

https://i.giphy.com/media/3oFzmdoRC2xK12DTTa/source.gif

They both include a mechanism in order to reveal a hidden area of the
paper. The first one isn't suppose to represent anything in particular, but
the second one represents a paper boat. Do you know if someone else had
indeed created them before? If yes, who created them? What are the models'
names? And where are they published or posted?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Thank you guys for your help with the name of Akira Yoshizawa's model :
)