Last Wednesday, Laura Kruskal had a fall at home which banged up her right
shoulder and leg. Last night she moved from the hospital to rehab and
is already
in the thick of physical therapy.

You'll know that Laura is OK when I tell you that, even in the Emergency
Room, she was teaching me one of her Heart models for the Princeton Public
Library Origami Group's next meeting! In the hospital, too, she was
folding, creating, and exchanging models with the staff.  For the move to
the rehab place, she packed all her stuff -- on her own feet, needing very
little assistance, and talking with me and another friend all the while.

I'll be happy to print out and pass along messages, photos, and models to
Laura. (It's hard for her to get email at the rehab place, and she is
getting lots of calls and visits from local friends. She'd been at the same
place a few years ago, and the physical therapists remembered her fondly.)

In addition to sending greetings,  please do fold a favorite model that
Laura created and taught you. As you fold it, please take step-fold photos
or draw diagrams (even rough ones), and email them to me
karenmre...@gmail.com . I'll add them to the F.O.L.K. ALBUM (Friends of
Laura Kruskal collection)  I've been compiling of her models.

Happy folding!

Karen
karenmre...@gmail.com

Karen Reeds, co-ringleader, Princeton Public Library Origami Group
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, First Floor, Quiet
Room. Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
https://princetonlibrary.org/

Celebrating 12 years of paperfolding in Princeton!
Our next meetings:
February 14, 2018 -- Valentines by -- and for -- Laura Kruskal
March 13, 2018
April 10, 2018