Thank you, Dennis and Helma, for all the work that you've put  into
improving the Oriwiki origami database,  http://www.oriwiki.com !

 Here's a small suggestion to make browsing easier. When a category has so
many entries that it overflows its first page -- e.g., creators names
beginning with the letter K -- you have a pointer at the top of to the
next/previous batch, like this:  Prev  << Creators (K : 201 – 276)

Could you repeat that at the bottom of the page, please? it would save a
lot of scrolling, especially for readers who have to zoom in.

Small correction: you have 2 Creator entries listed for me, Karen Reeds (1
model in http://beta.oriwiki.com/showCreator.php?PersonID=44434  and 21
models in http://beta.oriwiki.com/showCreator.php?PersonID=44437). Could
you combine them, please?

Gratefully,

Karen  4/8/2018
Karen Reeds
Karen Reeds, co-ringleader
Princeton Public Library Origami Group
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, 1st floor Quiet Room.
Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
https://princetonlibrary.org/

Celebrating 12 years of paperfolding in Princeton!
Our next meetings:
Wednesday, April 11, 2018
Wednesday, May 9, 2018

from Karen Reeds