https://princetonlibrary.org/

Celebrating 12 years of paperfolding in Princeton!
Our next meetings:
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Wednesday, June 13, 2018

from Karen Reeds
karenmre...@gmail.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Fecskovics <pfecskov...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 21, 2018 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: BBC News: The origami-inspired bots that could perform surgery
To: karenmre...@gmail.com

Hi Karen,

An interesting video I wanted to share with you.

I hope all is well.

Paul

The origami-inspired bots that could perform surgery
Researchers at MIT have developed miniature bots that can fold into a
number of different shapes.
Disclaimer: The BBC is not responsible for the content of this email,
and anything written in this email does not necessarily reflect the
BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the email address
nor name of the sender have been verified.

Sent from my iPad