Aloha everyone!
For those supporting In the Folds of Peace, I humbly apologize. There was a
mistake with the address in the invitation. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
for supporting us. I am SO sorry for the mistake.... :-/

CORRECTED ADDRESS to send cranes to:
In the Folds of Peace
P.O. Box 1942
Santa Fe, NM 87504

The deadline for this year’s trip to Peace Day in Hiroshima, Japan is June 15,
2018.
(Any cranes that don't make this trip will be added to 2019's migration. :-)

Thank you again to everyone who is participating!
We are currently at 18,000 and counting for this year's trip.

Rick Allred

In the Folds of Peacewww.inthefoldsofpeace.com
 Instagram & Facebook: inthefoldsofpeaceTEDxABQ link

Peace, one conversation at a time | Rick Allred | TEDxABQ

|  |  |

|  |
Peace, one conversation at a time | Rick Allred | TEDxABQ

Fear tends to stop people from pursuing their passions, even the smallest
passion. What if, the way past that li...