While I was browsing Rowman & Littlefield's website, the crane on the cover
of this new book caught my eye:

Peace Works: America's Unifying Role in a Turbulent World, by Frederick D.
Barton (Rowman & Littlefield, 2018)
https://rowman.com/ISBN/9781538113011

I asked who deserved the credit for the striking design and got this
response from Sally Rinehart, the publisher's Senior Designer:

"Hi Karen! Thanks for reaching out. I made the origami crane for the cover,
though I have to admit the final image is a bit retouched due to my lack of
origami experience (and the technical limitations that come with
constructing a DIY photo studio a cubicle). Thankfully there are YouTube
tutorials for nearly everything!"

Clearly, it's time for Sally to spread her origami wings and come to the
OrigamiUSA convention next month! The diplomat author, now based in
Princeton, has an open invitation to the Princeton Public Library Origami
Group, of course.

Karen    5/12/2018

Karen Reeds, co-ringleader
Princeton Public Library Origami Group
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month, 6:30-8pm, 1st floor Quiet Room.
Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
https://princetonlibrary.org/
Celebrating 12 years of paperfolding in Princeton!
Our next meeting:  Wednesday, June13, 2018
https://princetonlibrary.org/2012/05/01/princeton-rich-treasure/

from Karen Reeds
karenmre...@gmail.com