Hi everyone,
I wanted to thank those who have sent paper cranes to "In the Folds of Peace"
for this year's trip to Hiroshima. We have received approximately 3,000 cranes
so far... we believe about 1,000 from Rome, Italy (we are still counting and
stringing :-). They will be added to our current flock of 20,000.

Our trip to Hiroshima is in August... Looks like we may reach 30,000+ cranes by
then. We are honored to escort all the cranes and wishes to Japan.

It's not too late to send cranes. Any cranes that don't make this year's
migration will start the flock for 2019's trip.
Thank you again for moving us closer to our million crane goal!

Rick Allred

In the Folds of PeaceP.O. Box 1942; Santa Fe, NM; 87504
www.inthefoldsofpeace.com
 Instagram & Facebook: inthefoldsofpeaceTEDxABQ
linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch? v=T6AnN_ROyZQ

|  |  |

|  |
Peace, one conversation at a time | Rick Allred | TEDxABQ

Fear tends to stop people from pursuing their passions, even the smallest
passion. What if, the way past that li...