Hi everyone.

Thank you for all your help with my latest questions; especially Matt for
his answer regarding timing and complexity levels during convention
workshops. Guys, I have follow-up questions; I hope you can help me out
once more ; )

Question #1: I can change the references for folding one of my models
(Semi-flat Case) in order to make it easier to fold. Which of the following
options do you consider easier for a beginner and why?

https://scontent.fbaq2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/34686115_2176527522363214_
4202120947852902400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=d7f507dd0d0458e7ab95f66bb01e5a36&oe
=5BBE5B52

I'd say, the first one is a bigger fine motor skill challenge and the
second one a bigger cognitive challenge; all those pinches on the sheet
might become confusing for a beginner, but which one of the two challenges
is less complicated for a beginner?

Question #2: Is there any traditional model that needs folding into thirds.
If not, what's the earliest model you know that includes folding into
thirds?

Question #3: I don't know that much about making diagrams. As I made the
diagrams I shared you in that URL, I wondered if I used the symbol equal
parts in all the steps I needed. Was I supposed to use it in step 2 and 3
of Option B? In what cases is one supposed to use the equal parts symbol?

Thank you guys!

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com