Hello everyone,

                As usual, I’m looking for articles, reviews and diagrams for
the next issue(s) of the magazine.

                Send all contributions to edi...@britishorigami.info

                I’m also looking for contributions from the female folders for
the Special October Magazine celebrating 100 years of Women’s Suffrage in the
UK. If you’d like your submission to be considered for that edition please mark
it ‘For October’ and I’ll make sure that Saffy (our guest Editor) gets it 😊

                And if you know of anyone not on this list who might be keen to
join in, please forward this request!

                Disclaimer! I’m hoping that we get a LOT of contributions.
Consequently, not everything will make it into the magazine, but we’d like to
hold onto what we get for future use. Thank you.

Dennis (BOS Editor)