***  01 July -  Prescott Origami Fanatics (PrOF) meeting - 01 July
 ***
The next Origami Class at the Prescott Public Library will be on Sunday,
July 1st, from 130-430pm. I will teach Cats & Dogs. --- These free classes
are intended for teens and adults. To sign up:
--- Register on-line at  www.prescottlibrary.info
--- Call 928-777-1526
--- Ask a librarian

        ***  07 July -  Chino Valley Origami (CV-Ori) meeting - 07 July  ***
This is your Reminder for the Chino Valley Origami meeting to be held on
Saturday, July 7th, from 10am-12noon, at the Chino Valley Library at 1020 W
Palomino Rd.

..... from Chila ///
Chilagami - I think, therefore I fold; I fold, therefore I am
Folding for Fun in Northern Arizona, USA
chilag...@gmail.com
Chila's Origami World on Facebook