On Oct 14, 2018, at 3:33 PM, Gerardo @neorigami.com <gera...@neorigami.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone.I know the following paper airplane from a long time ago:
> http://www.origami-instructions.com/swallow-paper-airplane.html
>
> 1. The site calls it "swallow paper airplane". Do you know the model by any
> other name? I want to look for other instructions for it and, if it does
> have a different name, it would be very helpful to know.
>
> 2. Is it a traditional model? If not, who created it?
>
> Thank you  in advance *: )*

Hi Gerardo,
To follow up (or build on) what Hans said, I also found variations of this
model in paper three different airplane books, one from the 60s, one from the
70s, and one from the 80s, sometimes referencing the name of “swallow” and
others just calling it an “airplane”. I couldn’t find any reference to the
model’s ultimate origin.
Matthew