Yesterday I invited you all to the POP virtual meeting that's this Sunday
and to my tatortilla activity. Just in case, I wanted to mention two things:

1. You don't have to be a member of POP in order to attend the virtual
meeting. If you aren't a member and simply want to be a part of the
activities, you're welcome to do so : )

2. There's no fee or anything like that for attending. Just enter and have
some fun.

By the way. my original message had a problem with Joel's email address so
I'm fixing that here. If you have any other questions, please contact him:
joeldavidstern(a)hotmail.com

And I'm sharing here, once more, the web address where you'll find the
information of the meeting, including its Zoom link. Remember to log in
with your OrigamiUSA web account to be able to see the link.

https://origamiusa.org/calendar-event/pacific-ocean-paperfolders-pop-0

Let's make some tatortillas!

--
Gerardo