I am certainly tardy in reading your post, but I appreciate you calling
attentions to these topics and the link. As a Librarian, I am aware of the
"Fair Use Doctrine" that permits the distribution of small parts of
copyrighted materials under certain (and fairly codified) conditions. But
this is still a broad (and convoluted) topic--along with the vagaries of
Trademark and Patents--so kudos to you for calling it to our attention.
*Note*: If you're not familiar with the "Fair Use Doctrine" it's worth a
read, especially if you feel you may want to copy or distribute material by
another artist/author at some point.

If you would like a link or two, I would be happy to provide some for you.

Best wishes and happy folding,

*Paul S. Hoffman *(Nebraska)
* <origamihak...@gmail.com>paulshoffman.wixsite.com/origamihakken
<http://paulshoffman.wixsite.com/origamihakken> *(origami) *new*