Hello!

*OrigamiTalk* is now officially launched and I am very proud and excited to
announce it here!
I have been working hard on this project for the last few weeks.

Each session we invite an amazing origami artist and talk with them about
their personal journey, origami, creative process, quarantine time, and
much more in a Zoom meeting.

you can now check the website at origamitalk.org and subscribe to the
newsletter to get the news about the project.

The first session of OrigamiTalk is on *Sunday, May 17* (9:00am PDT/12:00pm
EDT) and I am super excited to announce that  *Beth Johnson *is our first
guest!

You can learn more about the session and get the tickets for the event at:
[
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/origami-talk-beth-johnson-inside-the-artists-studio-tickets-103634633980
]

Please note that the Zoom meeting is limited to 100 seats and we are on a
first come first serve basis. So make sure to get the ticket for the event
before it finished up.

OrigamiTalk is also on social media:
[Instagram <http://instagram.com/talkorigami>] [Twitter
<http://twitter.com/talkorigami>] [Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Origami-Talk-108242064217074/?view_public_for=108242064217074>
]

If you have any questions, please reach me privately at this email.

Stay safe,
Ali Bahmani

Ali's Instagram: www.instagram.com/alibhmni
Ali's Twitter: www.twitter.com/alibhmni