HI EVERYONE

Many of the attendees from the Frankensteinian method presentation/workshop
I had imparted some weeks ago proposed we kept on meeting. We will be
gathering once a month to just fold together; kinda like the local folding
gatherings but without being local. We are people from a wide variety of
countries from all over the world.

The gatherings are called Folding Together - FoTo. The first one will be
this Saturday June 6, 11:00 - 1:00 pm New York / 4:00 - 6:00 pm (London).
We will all be talking in English since it's a global language.

You're invited to join. If you're interested send me a message. My email
address is gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Cheers!

--
Gerardo