Dear origami friends,

We are excited to invite you to the first-ever Origami World Marathon!

The basic idea is simple: 48 creators, teaching 48 original models in 48
hours.

We picked the top origami creators from all around the world:

Ali Bahmani, Iran

Alizeé Glasser, France

Andrey Ermakov, Russia

Artur Biernacki, Poland

Ben Goldberger, Israel

Beth Johnson, USA

Carmen Sprung, Germany

Chen Xiao, China

Cuong Nguyen Hung, Vietnam

Dasa Severova, Slovakia

David Brill, England

Ekaterina Lukasheva, USA

Fabian Correa, Colombia

Francesco Mancini, Italy

Fumiaki Kawahata, Japan

Gen Hagiwara, Japan

Gotani Tetsuya, France

Himanshu Agraval, India

Hubert Villeneuve, Canada

Ilan Garibi, Israel

Jeremy Shafer, USA

Joao Charrua, Portugal

Jonathan Rebouillat, France

José Meeusen, Holland

Joseph Wu, Canada

Juho Könkkölä, Finland

Kade Chan, Hong Kong

Krešimir Rajki, Croatia

Kunsulu Jilkishiyeva, Turkey

Marc Vigo, Spain

Maria Sinayskaya, South Africa

Meenakshi Mukerji, USA

Mi Wu, China

Michael Lafosse, USA

Michał Kosmulski, Poland

Miguel Kaiser, Chile

Nicolas Terry, France

Oriol Esteve, Spain

Riccardo Foschi, Italy

Richard Galindo, Bolivia

Robert J. Lang, USA

Román Diaz, Uruguay

Sébastien Limet, France

Shuki Kato, USA

Tine Blasek, Germany

Usman Rosyidhi, Indonesia

Wei Lin Chen, Taiwan

Winnie Leung, Australia

Yara Yagi, Brazil

Each one will teach via Zoom her/his original model. This is your chance to
learn from the best, and get to know the people behind the names!

Do not worry! If you cannot last 48-hour straight, we will provide the
video recordings.

Registration will be open shortly, through Origami-Shop site!

So mark your calendars - August 22nd-23rd. (Since we go around the world,
for some time-zones the dates start on the 21st or end on the 24th!)

We hope to have you with us!

The Team:

Ilan Garibi,

Nicolas Terry,