Hi Folks!

Join us Tomorrow where we talk with *Robby Kraft *Brooklyn-based polymath
and Classical musician on the 9th episode of Origami Talk.

Robby Kraft currently teaches coding to artists and designers at Parsons,
NYU, and the School for Poetic Computation. You can check his works at:
www.instagram.com/gridpaper

In tomorrow's session Robby will share his thoughts and approach to origami
design. This includes tools he uses, fabrication machines, and how code is
used in design. Robby will broadcast from his bedroom studio in Brooklyn
where paper-preparation, fabrication, folding, coding, and photography all
take place. We can look through notebooks, sift through boxes of failed
experiments and curved creases, and converse about the limitations of
origami. If there’s time Robby can live demo origami code design and
fabrication.

You can register for the event at: www.origamitalk.org

*When?*
Sunday, July 12
10am PT | 1pm ET | 5pm GMT
on Zoom

Ticket is *Donation* based. which means You can change it to the amount you
like to support the Origami Talk project. Promo codes are also still in
effect. So if you have it feel free to use.
If you don't, Contact me directly.

With Kind regards,
Ali Bahmani
www.instagram.com/talkorigami