From: Origami <origami-boun...@lists.digitalorigami.com> On Behalf Of Karen
Reeds
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2020 11:19 AM
To: origami@lists.digitalorigami.com
Subject: [Origami] Origami sighting (Instructables) 7220 Modules - Origami Globe

https://www.instructables.com/id/7220-Modules-Origami-Globe/?utm_source=newsletter

<https://www.instructables.com/id/7220-Modules-Origami-Globe/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email>
 &utm_medium=email

"I have seen origami globes on the internet before, however they always seemed
quite inaccurate and small, although I still loved them, so I decided to make
my own version."

Lina Maria, an industrial designer,  used the Golden Venture module.

Karen

Karen Reeds, ringleader
Princeton Public Library Origami Group
Affiliate of Origami USA, http://origamiusa.org/
ON HOLD UNTIL LIBRARY RE-OPENS! We usually meet 2nd Wednesday of the month,
6:30-8pm, 1st floor Quiet Room. Free!
We provide paper! All welcome! (Kids under 8, please bring a grown-up.)
Princeton Public Library info:  609.924.9529
https://princetonlibrary.org/

from Karen Reeds
karenmre...@gmail.com <mailto:karenmre...@gmail.com>