I‘m not sure about Korean, but I believe Chinese names are usually written with
the family name first and the given name second, as in Japanese.
Depending on the size of your collection and catalogue, you might consider
choosing one form, and then make a cross-reference from the other one to the
one you have chosen, e.g. „Weining Meng : see Meng Weining“. That‘s common
practice.
For your comfort: I once worked for a couple of months in a great library, back
when catalogues were still on card files, and was shocked to discover that all
the Hungarian authors had been filed under their given names instead of their
family names (because the family name also comes first in Hungarian names). 😳 🤪🤣