Hi Paperfolders!,

I am looking for short, direct and interesting origami videos.

For example, Faye shared this one with the o-list about folding a material
in half *x* amount of times: https://youtu.be/AfPDvhKvaa0.

I would love something that says everything about origami concisely, and in
a cool way.  I would also love a 5 minute or less video on bases ~ on
people ~ on origami uses (medicine, outer space, art, functions, therapy,
education, etc.) ~ on math ~ on the crane... and anything else interesting
to the novice or professional.

Right now, this is for my after school teaching job to 1st and 2nd
graders.  With the proper permissions, I am happy to put anything that
spreads the joy and amazement of origami, in a gallery at the online
Origami Museum, https://OrigamiMuseum.org.

You may email me at l...@origamiplace.com with your thoughts.

Lisa B. Corfman
OrigamiPlace.com | OrigamiMuseum.org