I wanted to remind you, the *First Practical Origami Convention - POC1*
will be this weekend, through Zoom: Saturday, April 30, and Sunday, May 1.
Read all about it here: https://www.mixily.com/event/2429968482883703913

I now only have a couple of 25% *discount coupons* (that's $10 USD off!)
and want to give them all away ASAP; that's why I made it easier for you
(read below). No raffles, if you follow the steps then you'll get one of
the coupons.

1. Fill out the "Models for using rather than only looking at" form. This
time, once is enough: https://forms.gle/DoChnjjrWEU8C6VT7
2. After that, email me stating you wish one of the coupons: gerardo(a)
neorigami.com

About the last field, which asks for a couple of pictures of models of the
creator, you can go ahead and browse for them on the web and social media,
download the pictures, and use them for the field. There's no problem with
that, since we'll keep the images private and won't repost them anywhere.

You can fill the form with information of the creators listed below.
Please, make sure in the very form that someone else hasn't beat you to it.
Or, if you know other creators that also fit the profile and still aren't
on the list, go ahead and add them.

Akiko Yamanashi
Ángel Ecija
Chris K. Palmer
Chrissy de "Paper Kawaii"
Didier Boursin
Evi Binzinger
Jannie Van Schuylenburg
Makoto Yamaguchi
Michel Grand
Jorge Jaramillo
Paula Versnick
Philip Chapman-Bell
Swamy Ramachandran
Tomoko Fuse
Yuri & Katrin Shumakov

Best of luck! Email me if you have any questions:gerardo(a)neorigami.com

--

*Gerardo G.*
gerardo(a)neorigami.com <http://www.neorigami.com>

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away
and fills you with the true joy of *origami*. I experienced this in my
lessons with Gerardo G. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" *C.
R.* *Read the full review* <https://www.neorigami.com/#h.q2mt4npahmc2>