In 2020, I wrote the article I link below, along with edits by Wojtek Burczyk,
Ilan Garibi, Fernando Sánchez Biezma, and Miguel Gañán.

https://cfcorigami.com/resources/how-better-display-folds-origami-conventions

We're once again having in-person conventions, for example, the OrigamiUSA
convention is coming up! That's why I invite you to read the article. I bet
you'll find a couple of ideas to generate more interest in the folds you'll
exhibit.

Share your opinion with me and have fun reading it!

--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com instagram.com/neorigamicomKnowledge and Curiosity in

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review