I was able to find the name of each of the three six-unit modulars, by Fumiaki
Kawahata, thanks to the list and your help. Thank you so much!
The one I'm interested in is this one posted on Leyla's former blog:
https://thebraid.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/web_kawahata_ball_steps.jpg
Now, at the top of page 103 of the aformentioned convention book, you can find
the name of that particular modular. Many know it as Modular Ball, but that's
not what it says there. It instead says in Japanese Ponyo Ponyo. Some of you
probably know that word because of the title of an anime film by Gibhli Studio,
but that expression already existed in Japan way before the movie. Ponyo is an
informal expression that basically means "squishy". I learned that here:
https://hinative.com/questions/18596915
So, I wanted to share with all of you my discovery. The name of that modular is
Squishy Squishy. Which is a great name considering how it feels when you press
it a bit with your hands!

Thank you so much for your help. I couldn't have learned this without the list
and you!

--
Gerardo G.
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

"(...) It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it takes your breath away and
fills you with the true joy of origami. I experienced this in my lessons with
Gerardo G. I wou ldn’t trade it for anything. Gerardo is (...)" C. R. Read the
full review