Dear Lorenzo,

>> Message: 1
>> Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 17:46:26 +0100
>> From: Lorenzo <lorenzo.luci...@gmail.com>
>> To: origami <origami@lists.digitalorigami.com>
>> Subject: [Origami] Japanese book...

>> Hi everyone,

>> Does anyone know what kind of book this is?
>> https://www.hon034.com/items/25963002

>> it seems to me something like proceedings of a Math/Origami conference, or
>> similar. Can you tell more?

>> Regards,
>> Lorenzo

This book is not proceedings of any conference.
The book is entitled "Origami no Kikagaku", which means geometry of Origami,
and it was written by Koji Fushimi and Mituke Fushimi in 1979.

The original articles in this book were published serially in monthly magazines
of Math in Japan ("Sugaku Seminar", which means Math Seminar).
This book is the collection (with revision) of these articles.

Regards,
Ryuhei UEHARA
School of Information Science,
Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST)
E-mail: ueh...@jaist.ac.jp
Web: http://www.jaist.ac.jp/~uehara
PGP = C7 AC 75 58 AA F6 BE DF  54 71 4F 39 2F D4 B7 0B