Reaching out to the hive mind here. I remember years ago there was a rather
simple model that when folded and laid down it would rise up as the paper
relaxed. It was triangular in shape, had these flaps on the inside that if
I recall correctly would cause the paper to rise.  The recent post and
article by David Mitchell and the Magic Hat reminded me of the model.
Anyone have any ideas what it was called and who designed it? If so, what
book it may have been diagrammed in. Google and YouTube searches are not
proving helpful, but maybe it's the terms I am using. Thanks for any help.

Andrew