Does anyone know of colour photographs of the Wadi Daliyeh site and/or
finds, published or otherwise? A Danish periodical is printing a small piece
on the Daliyeh papyri (written by my humble self, nothing in it you guys
don't know already) to celebrate their publication in DJD, and they want
illustrations. I just need the reference, and they'll tackle all the
copyright stuff etc. themselves.

yours cordially (and apologies for cross-posting)
Soren Holst, Copenhagen
For private reply, e-mail to =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Holst?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>