The origin points of this message are the Ioudaios-L, Orion, and otpseud/mediators/qumran (St. Andrews) discussion lists. Please feel free to forward to any other individual or list which might be interested. Apologies for duplications.

My colleague, Richard Bauckham, and I are currently beginning work on a project to publish a volume of Old Testament Pseudepigrapha which are not covered (or in some cases, thanks to new discoveries, not covered fully) in the two volumes of Old Testament Pseudepigrapha edited by James Charlesworth. Information on the More Old Testament Pseudepigrapha Project can be found at http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/%7ewww_sd/MOTP/index.html. Please have a look and send us any feedback you have, such as possible texts for inclusion which we might have missed.

Best wishes and happy holidays,

Jim Davila
--
Dr. Jim Davila
St. Mary's College

For private reply, e-mail to "James R. Davila" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>