One possible cause is that directory browsing is disabled by default. Are you pointing to the jsp in your request on just the directory that contains it? If the latter, you may set a welcome file in the web.xml configuration file. Another possibility on Linux systems is that the file persmissions are not correct.

To enable directory browsing, set the attribute directory-browsing="allow" for the tag <orion-web-app> in the orion-web.xml file.

Regards,

Earl