I have a problem with cacheing when I'm trying to release a connection to a
database. I used Resin like server and MySql like a database server. At the
first connection to database the response is good (at the first query), but
then, when I have trying to make a new query to database (using a JavaBean
class) the response is the same like the previous, it is not the real response.
   Is this a problem with cacheing in the Resin server ? ... and for this what
must I do ?
   If you could help me, I will be very happy ...

                Thanks ,
                             Nick.
                                    (from Romania)

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.email.ro/