George Brooks wrote:

> Can anyone provide the FULL texts of BOTH citations?
> I'm sure it would help advance the discussion.

May I politely suggest, given that it's your interest that you want to see
pursued here, that you be the one to do the leg work on this one?

Surely, Tampa has libraries that have the Mishnah and Talmud?

JG

--
Jeffrey B. Gibson, D.Phil. (Oxon.)
1500 W. Pratt Blvd.

For private reply, e-mail to "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>