Since there have been no bug reports for 2.0.2dev2 and people seem
to have been sticking with 2.0.1 which has some bugs, I've tagged
the current source as release-2-0-2 and released a 2.0.2 build.

This week I'll do what I promised and post a proposed development
plan.  I'm going to suggest a staged plan where we gradually add
and test certain features.  The plan will be based around getting
all of the Perl stuff up to 5.6 compatibility.  That version will
be sufficiently different that it should be version 3.0.  The
steps in between will have 2.1, 2.2, etc. targets.

Even though the emphasis is on the Perl regex stuff, since that's the
most popular functionality, the jakarta-oro project is supposed to
be a general text processing library, so I'll make suggestions about
additional features, such as tokenizers, that could be added on the
road to 3.0 or delayed until after then.  I'll also propose a project
definition statement to precisely scope the project.  Anyway, it'll
be up for discussion in a few days.

BTW, Mark, where's that Perl5Substitution patch you were going to
post?  I know, who am I to talk, I haven't followed through on
my stuff yet.

daniel