In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Laurent Duperval
 writes:
>I don't know. In the Applet, I tried
>
>[[:alnum:]]
>
>With "J" in the entry box and it returns 1 match. If I do the same with
>[[:alpha:]] it doesn't work (0 matches). How do locales affect this (if at
>all)?

Ok, so that's what I get for testing on my local check out.  I fixed this
problem in the latest development release, but forgot about it.  From
the CHANGES file:

o Added code to Perl5Matcher to handle bytecode generated for [[:alpha:]].
  [[:alpha:]] would compile but not be interpreted.

This tells me it's time for a 2.0.4 release.

daniel