Hello:

I have been using the oro regular expression package successfully for processing data
files that contain a proprietary markup language.  The format of the source documents
changed recently.  The source documents used to contain "line-ends" at reasonable
positions (<256 for example).  This is no longer the case.

I have an ascii file that I convert to a string (now with no "line-ends").  This
string can be very large...greater than 3000 characters. I'm trying to understand why
my expressions stopped working for me.

I'm wondering if my expressions are wrong, or if this new larger string with no line
ends is effecting the way pattern matching is done.

I am currently using jakarta-oro-2.0.4 on a windows platform.

Thanks,

John Masters