Hello oro-users,

I want to test what part of pattern matches to input character stream.
My goal is to avoid entering of bad characters on caret during typing in textfield
and matching whole expression on textfiled focus exit.
I would to have one pattern for all matching (applyed by user).

E.g.

pattern: [0-9]{3}
input:   0

should passed partially matching but not passed full matching
but

input:   000

should passed both tests.

Is this possible? Or is any method to do it?
Please don't say me that I can do it by apply pattern like:

[0-9]{0,3}

:-)

--
Best regards,
 Jerzy                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]