On Sunday 14 August 2005 04:17, David N. Lombard wrote:
> Bernard Li wrote:
> > Hey Dave:
> >
> > For 1), I believe the original generic-setup only pulled the correct
> > arch RPMs to /tftpboot/rpm (i.e. if your cluster is x86, it will only
> > copy the i?86 RPMs but not ia64 or x86_64 RPMs) - has this feature been
> > removed?
>
> That's defined by the tree.  In the current trunk, below, only sis
> partitions the packages among architectures.  Note that ganglia doesn't
> even distinguish distro versions.

Well, I didn't want to shock you by moving around _all_ the package files. SIS
is the only one which is really cleanly splitted up and prepared for nicely
separating OSCAR into distro specific pieces. The other packages are on the
way, but not there yet. Should we split them up now (it is easilly done
within half an hour) or should we leave it for the next version?

Regards,
Erich