Hi,

I am trying to setup up my cluster containing two different types of processors with OSCAR 5.0 and Fedora Core 5.0. The hardware architecture includes

master node: intel Xeon (32 bit)
7 compute nodes: identical to the master node
9 compute nodes: AMD opetron 64 bit

I successfully installed OSCAR on the master and intel compute nodes. However, I am having trouble building the client image for the AMD nodes. The log file is attached. I'd greatly appreciate if anyone can help me with this problem.

The Install Manual says that "This and other advanced topics, such as heterogenous cluster installations, will be discussed in a later section." but I could not find where this section is. Did I miss it somewhere?

Thanks a lot!
Shiang-Tai Lin