Hi

I am trying to build a cluster with 5 Dual-Core computers using OSCAR in CentOS
5.6. I followed all the directions given in the manual and managed to get to
step 6. The nodes were successfully imaged but they were not able to boot.

This is the last part of the output in the nodes

----
Creating root device.
mkrootdev: expected fs options
Mounting root filesystem.
mount: missing mount point
Setting up other filesystems.
setting up new root fs
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
no fstab.sys, mounting internal defaults
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or directory
Switching to new root and running init.
unmounting old /dev
unmounting old /proc
unmounting old /sys
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory
---

As suggested in some post I tried to run, in the head node:

mkinitrd -v -f --preload mptbase --preload mptsas --preload ata_piix
--force-scsi-probe --without-dmraid
--fstab=/var/lib/systemimager/images/oscarimage/etc/fstab.fake
/var/lib/systemimager/images/oscarimage/boot/initrd-2.6.18-274.3.1.el5.img
2.6.18-274.3.1

But I got:

-----
No modules available for kernel 2.6.18-274.3.1
-----

The image
/var/lib/systemimager/images/oscarimage/boot/initrd-2.6.18-274.3.1.el5.img is
what I have in my master node

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have worked with OSCAR 5 before as a
user but I am not an expert.

Marco Bayas
Departamento de Física
Escuela Politécnica Nacional
Quito-Ecuador

Nothing great in the wold has been accomplished without passion
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel