No luck in completing an install with Ubuntu 10.04, so I have started
over with a clean install of Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.

I am now receiving the following error message.

== OSCAR bootstrap

Use of uninitialized value $repo_string in scalar chomp at
/usr/share/perl5/OSCAR/Distro.pm line 324.
Use of uninitialized value $repo_string in split at
/usr/share/perl5/OSCAR/Distro.pm line 325.
ERROR: Impossible to get the default repository for ubuntu-1204-x86_64
at /usr/share/perl5/OSCAR/Bootstrap.pm line 440
ERROR: Impossible to generate the default OSCAR url file
(ubuntu-1204-x86_64) at /usr/share/perl5/OSCAR/Bootstrap.pm line 440
ERROR: Impossible to generate default url files in /tftpboot at
/usr/bin/oscar-config line 93
ERROR: Impossible to complete stage 0 of the bootstrap. at
/usr/bin/oscar-config line 95
     main::bootstrap() called at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 331
ERROR: Impossible to bootstrap OSCAR at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 332.

Any suggestions?