From: DongInn Kim [mailto:di...@cs.indiana.edu]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 12:41 AM
To: oscar-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: oscar-de...@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Oscar-users] Updated CentOS-6 test repos.

I think CentOS6 or maybe RHEL6 has a missing rpm (perl-Tk) issue still.

--> smartly installing: perl-Tk
--> Packman status: Packman status:
            Format: RPM
            Number of repos: 4
            List of repos: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/updates/x86_64/,
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/extras/x86_64/,
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/,
http://svn.oscar.openclustergroup.org/repos/unstable/rhel-6-x86_64

Error: No matching Packages to list
Error: No matching Packages to list
ERROR: Impossible to execute "yum -c /tmp/fileKdMYXA info perl-Tk.noarch"; some
packages are not available (-y, install, perl-Tk) at /usr/bin/yume line 313.
ERROR during execution 6400
Use of uninitialized value $output[0] in join or string at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/OSCAR/PackMan.pm line 656.
ERROR: -1 error(s) occured for prereq perl-Tk() at /usr/bin/install_prereq line
81
            main::handle_smart_pkgs(0, 'perl-Tk') called at
/usr/bin/install_prereq line 407
            main::install_prereq('centos', 6, 'x86_64', 'ARRAY(0x2471890)',
'rpm') called at /usr/bin/install_prereq line 473
ERROR: The following packages were NOT installed:
perl-Tk
 at /usr/bin/install_prereq line 415
            main::install_prereq('centos', 6, 'x86_64', 'ARRAY(0x2471890)',
'rpm') called at /usr/bin/install_prereq line 473
ERROR: Impossible to install the prereqs at /usr/bin/install_prereq line 474.
ERROR: impossible to install perl-Tk ( /usr/bin/install_prereq  --smart
/usr/share/oscar/prereqs/perl-Tk).
 at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 99
ERROR: Impossible to install a prereq ( /usr/share/oscar/prereqs/perl-Tk).
 at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 99
ERROR: Impossible to complete stage 2 of the bootstrap.
 at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 99
ERROR: Impossible to bootstrap OSCAR at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 100
            main::bootstrap() called at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 331
ERROR: Impossible to bootstrap OSCAR at /usr/bin/oscar-config line 332.
[root@centos yum.repos.d]#

I think Olivier has fixed this one before. Maybe I manually installed yours
previously?

BTW, I resynced Olivier's repository.

Regards,

--
- DongInn

On Feb 21, 2013, at 1:53 PM, LAHAYE Olivier