Hi Duc,

After looking at the error message (Undefined subroutine
&OSCAR::Logger::update_log_file called at /opt/sync_files/bin/sync_files line
696.) , it seems that the fuction from OSCAR::Logger::update_log_file was not
exported.
I added the function in the export table and also updated the sync-files
package to include latest fixes from DongInn.
If your repository points to
olivier.lahaye1.free.fr/OSCAR/repos/unstable/rhel-6-x86_64 then, a yum clean
all, yum makecache; yum -y update should update all the packages (especially
oscar packages (required for OSCAR::Logger) and sync-files at least (and maybe
some system packages).
Otherwize you'll have to wait until the official repo igets updated.

Hopefully with this fix, the bug should have vanished. Thanks for reporting
this I missed this bug and it help much!

PS: I used eth1 in the past as management bus and had problems in the past
(can't remember). if something doesn't work as expected, don't forget to look
at this. (ganglia, ...)
Some fixes have already been done regarding this, in the past, but I'm pretty
sure that there are still some bugs that need to be squashed regarding non-eth0
iface that sees the nodes.

Best regards.

Olivier.
--