My /usr/share/oscar/prereqs/oda/etc/mysql.cfg shows

[centos:7:*]
mariadb
perl-DBD-MySQL
perl-DBI
mariadb-galera-server

which seems to be ok. Or is that already the updated version?

On 02/23/2015 06:48 PM, LAHAYE Olivier wrote:

Ho, it seems that you're using a buggy oda package.
/usr/share/oscar/prereqs/oda/etc/mysql.cfg should point to mariadb-server for centos- entry. Thanks to you I4ve seen some typos errors in this file, so I'm updating the package now. Should be available in less than 30 minutes.

Could you try doing:
yum update
and check that /usr/share/oscar/prereqs/oda/etc/mysql.cfg is now correct.

As for the othe issue, it's strange.

There is a know bug in the /etc/hosts update routing that put oscar_server and nfs_oscar host aliases on all configured IPs (public and private which is wrong. It should only put the alias for the OSCAR_INTERFACE ip. (I need to correct this). This file is updated more than once, so check that /etc/hosts has oscar_server and nfs_oscar only set for one unique IP.

Aside that it should work eventhough the aliases are "bad" (underscore char is not allowed for hostnames). I'll fix that in a later version. feel free to add oscar-server and nfs-oscar and pbs-oscar (keeping oscar_server, nfs_oscar and pbs_oscar for now)

--
   Olivier LAHAYE
   CEA DRT/LIST/DIR