Assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera,

Untuk makluman rakan-rakan semua.

Harap dapat sumbangkan idea, pendapat dan kritikan membina.

Terima kasih.

---

OSCC MAMPU MyMeeting Version 2.0 Release
http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/solution-areas/application/mymeeting

--- Begin Message ---

Salam sejahtera & good morning,

We would like to share with  you on the following development-

1.       Once again, we wish to extend our sincere appreciation to those
participated in our Strategic Thrust (ST)  workshops previously and we hope
you be able to contribute further.

ST Lead and Participating Agencies names. Please encourage the others to
joint this ST community by subscribing to
http://lists.oscc.org.my/mailman/listinfo/st  and wait for email
confirmation. Relevant information with regards to ST will be disseminated
through this mailing list.

3.       OSS ST Discussion Group (OSTDG
<http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/practice-areas/forum/strategic-thrusts> ) is
now available for all Strategic Thrusts participants, build using our
Knowledge Bank <http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/> .

4.       The OSTDG
<http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/practice-areas/forum/strategic-thrusts>  is
open to all ST agencies and  anybody interested to participate.

5.       In order to participate in this forum, please register to our
Knowledge Bank at http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/join_form  first, wait for
confirmation, and then go to the OSTDG forum site at
http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/practice-areas/forum/strategic-thrusts to
start.

6.       OSTDG
<http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/practice-areas/forum/strategic-thrusts>
objective is to enable the ST Lead and Participating agencies to virtually
communicate and discuss respective ST action plans and activities. This
would create an avenue for us to be better prepared for the next ST Workshop
and other events.

7.       OSCC is the moderator for the OSTDG
<http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/practice-areas/forum/strategic-thrusts>  and
we will keep on contributing materials for discussion.

8.       There are 4 ST discussion groups created as follows:

a.       ST3 - Train and Develop Human Resources to Support OSS
Implementation. Lead Agency is MOE. Participating Agencies are INTAN, IPTA,
MLVK, MOHE and MOHR.

b.      ST4 - Promote Creativity and Innovativeness via R&D to Harness
Competitiveness. Lead Agency is MOHE & MOSTI. Participating Agencies are
IPTA, MDeC and MIMOS.

c.       ST6 - Provide Incentives to Prosper the Development of OSS
Solutions. Lead Agencies is MAMPU. Participating agencies are MOSTI, EPU and
JPA.

d.      ST8 - Optimize Resources by Encouraging Smart Partnership with
Relevant Organization. Lead Agency is MOSTI. Participating agencies are MOE,
MOHE, IPTA, MDeC, MAVCAP, MIMOS.

9.       Please contact us should you need further assistance or
clarification, via email, phone or best via OSTDG
<http://knowledge.oscc.org.my/practice-areas/forum/strategic-thrusts> .

Thank you

Marzuki Mohammad

MAMPU OSCC